I've been thinking about doing this for a while, and here is my first attempt at producing a podcast. I had a ton of fun putting this together and I can really see this becoming a regular part of what I do. If you have the time, please take a listen and let me know what you think.
If I continue this, I'd really like to get the Sci-Fi and Fantasy community involved. If you have the capability to record yourself, perhaps you can record a book review and send it my way. It might be something that I can work into the podcast. If you have any other ideas for ways that you can contribute and promote what you do, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook or Twitter .
I hope you enjoy it,
In this episode:
- The RPM challenge: writing ten songs in 28 days.
- origin of Sci-Fi Songs
- Weekly Listening: Son Volt, Drive-By Truckers, The Black Crowes, and Crowded House.
- Weekly Reading: The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks
Music Featured in this episode:
- Rachel Rosen (Instrumental version) by John Anealio
- Our Slanted Voices by Dokashiteru
- See You Later by Pitx
- Merithyn's Promise by John Anealio
- Kestrel by Gurdonark
- Chaise Lounge by Apple
- Home Tonight by Dokashiteru
- Reality TV by Apple
- Curtain Call by Apple
- Greasy Wheel by Apple
- Everyone's Here by Apple
- Chemma Chi by Dokashiteru
- Sarene (Instrumental version) by John Anealio