Free MP3: Unicorn Pegasus Kitten




Looking at this awesome painting by artist Jeff Zugale should tell you everything that you need to know about the Unicorn Pegasus Kitten song, but I'll give you a bit more background.

John Scalzi, Wil Wheaton, and Subterranean Press are running a fan fiction contest to benefit the Lupus Alliance of America. They are asking writers to come up with a short story to explain what is going on in this painting.

I was inspired to write and record this song. I hope you enjoy it.


Unicorn Pegasus Kitten
by John Anealio

My name is John and I'm an Orc from the Scalzi Clan
I write in the genre known as Sci-Fi
I leave my home I carry an axe and shield in my hand
Now what do I see high up in the sky?

Is that Wil Wheaton on a Unicorn Pegasus Kitten again?
Holding a blood drenched spear in his hand
Is that Wil Wheaton on a Unicorn Pegasus Kitten again?
Wreaking havoc across the land

I took Wil in when he was once a lonely beggar
and we became the best of friends.
He was corrupted by the Knights of The Clown Sweater
then he betrayed the Scalzi Clan.

Is that Wil Wheaton on a Unicorn Pegasus Kitten again?
Holding a blood drenched spear in his hand
Is that Wil Wheaton on a Unicorn Pegasus Kitten again?
Wreaking havoc across the land

Come back Wil Wheaton.
Can we be friends?
Come back Wil Wheaton
Can this bloodshed end?


Here are a few more songs that you can download for free:

1. Steve Jobs Hates Flash
2. George R.R. Martin is Not Your Bitch


Want more?

Follow me on Twitter

And check out my Sci-Fi Songs album at:

14 comments:

  1. Mag-frikken-nificent! I think you win. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unparalleled work. I salute you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funniest word in this entire song is "again."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely awesome!

    I hope I am not out of place here, but I think this would be fab on Rock Band. I don't want to spam your comments with links but if you are not aware of the Rock Band Network Affiliates Program Announced, follow the links on my profile and I can give you the info. That is, if it is something that interests you.

    This song has made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Glad to hear that you are enjoying the song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel obligated to point out that Wil's spear is not actually blood-drenched.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great. Saw the link on Twitter and just had to retweet. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the artist Jeff Zugale, and not only do I heartily approve this message, I'm learning to play the song myself so someday I can join Mr. Anealio in performing it live!

    Bravo, sir. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!............................................................

    ReplyDelete